How to care the hair?
Improper wash or process probably make the hair dry, easy to fall down or tangle. How you care for your extension will be the ultimate determining factor.
Please refer to local professional hairdresser for professional tip. The hair can last at least several month in proper way.
1) wash it by the most mild shampoo or one specially formulated for chemically treated hair, and clean in warm water as well. Please use the shampoo recommended by local professional hairdresser.
2) Comb with a WIRE brush after dry.
3) comb the wet hair gently by a large toothed comb and drying naturally is best.
4) please straighten hair if hair is straight when it is wet ; please gel hair if it is wavy.
5) You can perming dyeing, but please remember do not do this too frequent, and remember to use the nutrition water.
6) don't blow hair root too nearly by dryer; don`t grasp hair root when washing.
7) don't cover hair productions under the sun in a long time.
8) don't swim wearing hair extension.
Q1. Is the hair virgin unprocessed?
A: Yes, the hair is cut from one donor with full cuticle aligned, no acid bath, natural unprocessed.
Q2. How many bundles for a head?
A: For average head size and thickness, here is our suggestion: 12"-18": 2 bundles(approx. 200g) / 20"-30": 3 bundles or more(approx. 300g)
Q3: Can I dye/color the hair?
A: Yes, the hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade.
Q4: Can they be straightened or curled?
A: Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the virgin hair. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q5. Why the hair has grey hair?
A: As virgin hair, we keep its original state. We will pick out the grey hair before packing, but kindly understand there might be some minimum exist in the bundle
Q6. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
a. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
b. Use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
c. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.